Sunday 17 June 2012

A Photo A Day

So after I got my beloved Xanthe (aka Fujifilm FinePix X10), I've been testing 'er out in different environments. And I decided, why not do a photo a day sort of thing? I love starting new projects (this blog is one of them), and to celebrate my newest acquisition, I've decided to post a photo a day on my Tumblr and Facebook, under the new album "A Photo A Day". Do drop by to take a look! I'll also be posting a collage of all my photos for the month at the end of every month on this blog.

Here's today's photo:

Rachel loves sharing about the beautiful things in life from different perspectives. She writes on beauty and lifestyle in Cherchez Beauté , and does more abstract stuff on Antelune . When she's not writing, she's playing with her dog Holly, doodling and reading fiction. You can follow her on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram .