Sunday 9 June 2013

My Week on Instagram: 3 - 9 June 2013

5 June 2013



Decided to flex my crafty muscles today and did a couple of crafts, including this Tokidoki envelope and these Aki Kondo bookmarks! I'll be blogging about how to make this with a Canon PIXMA printer, so stay tuned!

8 June 2013

I went to Legoland (in Johor Bahru, Malaysia) today for a day trip with friends. Had a very fun time there on the rides and saw many awesome Lego sculptures! Here's a visual diary of Legoland...




I love how this particular shot looks like it's a graphic design. The octopus is made out of lego, I'm not kidding. Coupled with the bright colours and a overly exposed photo, it looks like a very cheery graphic!


9 June 2013

More pictures of Legoland that I posted today:




And that's it for this week! I had a pretty uneventful and chill week - Legoland was the highlight! Spent about 7 hours there taking rides and walking around under the sun. It was tiring but fun, and I'm going to be posting more photos on my Instagram account soon!

Rachel loves sharing about the beautiful things in life from different perspectives. She writes on beauty and lifestyle in Cherchez Beauté , and does more abstract stuff on Antelune . When she's not writing, she's playing with her dog Holly, doodling and reading fiction. You can follow her on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram .