Monday 24 June 2013

List of Interestingness: Volume I x 4 (The Haze Edition)

I've been sorely lacking in inspiration these days because my mind's preoccupied with checking the fluctuating PSI readings of the haze in Singapore. I know this LOI's late, but the writer's block this time is terrible! After racking my brains for a while, I realised that the best way to combat writer's block is to use the very obstacle that's in my way, so here's a special LOI: The Haze Edition.

PHOTOGRAPHY

(Source)
(Source)
(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)


FILM



FASHION



Workin' my N95 mask.


HOW TO / HUMOUR / MUSINGS

Check out my post on how to fight the haze!


MUSIC


Artist: Alvin Oon
Title: All I Ever See Is Haze (adaptation of All I Have To Do Is Dream by The Everly Brothers)


LOI is back to normal next week, see y'all!

Rachel loves sharing about the beautiful things in life from different perspectives. She writes on beauty and lifestyle in Cherchez Beauté , and does more abstract stuff on Antelune . When she's not writing, she's playing with her dog Holly, doodling and reading fiction. You can follow her on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram .