Sunday 5 May 2013

My Week on Instagram: 29 April - 5 May 2013

Hi everyone! I should be studying for my European Literature exam on Tuesday, but here I am getting distracted with blogging again. This time it's to introduce a My Week on Instagram segment, which will be published every Sunday night/Monday morning detailing, well, my week on Instagram! I have far too many Instagram photos to share, and if you don't follow me on Instagram, you probably wouldn't have seen them. Fear not, you'll miss them no longer ;)

Without further ado, here's my week on Instagram!

29 April 2013


Went to eat at Putien, a Chinese restaurant. Made an evil duck head lookalike with the fried clams, which are delicious, by the way!


1 May 2013


Blogged a poem about Paris that's actually not about Paris. The original picture was taken in Strasbourg, France at the Christmas Market, which is world-famous because it's the largest Christmas market in the world! This reminds me that I've yet to blog about my travels in Europe. Soon, soon!



Raved about Himalaya Refreshing Cleansing Milk, which is a really great make up remover + cleanser, especially for dry/combination skin. It costs only S$9.95 at Watsons, and I got it at S$6.90 during a promotion. I'm thoroughly impressed by how it left my skin moisturised, and will probably do a review about it soon.

3 May 2013

Discovered the Tiny Planet app and went wild with it, creating a couple of Tiny Planet photos that were already in my gallery. These few were taken in Switzerland, and if you're following me on Instagram you might recognise the original pictures:



These two were taken in Singapore:


That's all for this week, more from me next week!


Rachel loves sharing about the beautiful things in life from different perspectives. She writes on beauty and lifestyle in Cherchez Beauté , and does more abstract stuff on Antelune . When she's not writing, she's playing with her dog Holly, doodling and reading fiction. You can follow her on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram .