Thursday 23 May 2013

List of Interestingness: Your weekly dose of interestingness

I recently came up with a new thing for this space. I'm constantly getting wind of interesting things, but never really came up with a way to share them with you in little doses - until now, that is. I'll be publishing a List of Interestingness every Monday morning from now on, with special consideration to everyone who's forced to wake up early in the morning and drag themselves to school/work. Never fear, my List of Interestingness shall save you from the monotony of life!

As the title suggests, a List of Interestingness (LOI for short) is a list of things that I found interesting throughout the week. It's going to be about things that inspire me to think/feel/do, but that didn't make the cut for a long enough review on the blog. It's going to be based on some of the different post categories in my blog: Musings, How To, Fashion, Food, Humour, Travels, Art, Music, Photography etc. Each list will be a collection of interestingness to get you through the week, and I hope you enjoy it! For easier categorisation, I'm going to group LOIs into volumes; each volume will contain 10 lists. Grouping the lists into volumes is completely arbitrary anyway, so you needn't wonder too much about that.

Even if you ignored everything I said above, it's really quite simple. Just drop by every Monday morning at about 10am (GMT +8, sorry to everyone else!) and get your weekly dose of interestingness.

Rachel loves sharing about the beautiful things in life from different perspectives. She writes on beauty and lifestyle in Cherchez Beauté , and does more abstract stuff on Antelune . When she's not writing, she's playing with her dog Holly, doodling and reading fiction. You can follow her on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram .