Friday 23 March 2012

Long hiatus is over!

Hi all, just a quick note. I haven't been posting here in the longest time as I've been really caught up with school and quite a lot of personal drama in my life. Thankfully, most of the drama has been resolved already, and now I'm forcing myself to get back into blogging mode! But fret not, I'll be updating real soon (I smell a post today...) with more reviews and random posts and such. My previously-abandoned plans of things like the Solitary Book Club and some post series I have embarked on will always be followed up. Thanks for reading my blog -  I hope you enjoy reading my posts as much as I've enjoyed writing them!

Rachel loves sharing about the beautiful things in life from different perspectives. She writes on beauty and lifestyle in Cherchez Beauté , and does more abstract stuff on Antelune . When she's not writing, she's playing with her dog Holly, doodling and reading fiction. You can follow her on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram .